Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Find a Flow Course. I dare you.

Seriously, I couldn't find a flow course with this one. It was, perhaps, the lowest qualifying snooker course I've ever witnessed.

The seven had to be taken as indicated, and it's a TON of handling. So the seven was out of the question.

All the other obstacles surrounding the cluster of reds were not worth many points. Those are out of the question.

There's a one near the number six obstacle, weaves. I avoid weaves. It was out of the question.

2 comments:

Mark Shaw said...

I don't get it - where's the A obstacle for #7? Is it the jump labeled "b" near the finish line?

Anyway: I've only just started competing with my first agility dog; have never played Snooker (first time tomorrow!) and even I can tell that this is a wicked, wicked course.

AgilityEngineer said...

It's a tunnel marked "A".